Ammi Systems are currently looking to hire an Office Adminstrator. This full time position will be based in our Halifax offices in West Yorkshire.
Salary: £17,000- Full-time position
AMMI SYSTEMS LTD is looking for an effective Office Administrator to support all the administrative, marketing and general coordinating requirements of this young and vibrant company. They’re a successful AI and BOT development business in a period of huge growth and looking for amazing people to joins its newly formed team.
You will be responsible for supporting the staff in the development of our AI based customer facing application supporting the development and delivery of all new processes, suppliers, technology partners and general office duties.
Candidate will work under minimum guidance and supervision.
Opportunities to grow within the company
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Supporting all related activities to ensure efficiency within the Ammi Systems office
- Providing administrative support to Ammi Systems CTO and other staff to allow them to fulfil their roles effectively
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments for all staff
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc)
- Create and update records and databases to ensure accurate and timely reporting is permissible
- Provide reports and document packs for key meetings and milestones
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Develop relationships with Suppliers ensuring cost effectiveness is achieved
- Develop client relationships and ensure communication is effective and of a high standard at all times
- Coordinate all outgoing marketing strategies in line with the appointed 3rd party Marketing agency
- Support H&S activities and maintain documentation
- Support Process Improvements
Experience /skills required
- Advanced word and excel skills
- Ability to deliver high levels of accuracy in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with often conflicting demands
- Ability to prioritise actions as part of every day tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to ‘think on their feet’ to resolve issues quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Min of 1 years experience in an office environment is ideal however not essential.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following;
Min of 6 GCSEs including Maths and English